ok now i wonder what will i DO now that im done with PE??? die of boredom, maybe lol
(sigh)
so whats going on in yalls world anything EXCITING happen? lol lalalalalaa....
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Posted by Lindsay at 6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
to bad u cant join my dance studio....that would be nice...=) haha my word verification is water!!
oooh... yea that would i love to dance, i actually used to take dance but our placed closed down -lol water... PLENTY OF IT!!! where all this rainrainrain comes from i dont know lol so anyways oh well i do have swimteam to sorta keep me busy... hm so where is your dance studio and all that?
Well anyways you probably could only do the summer intenseve but its 280$ (I save 20 becus im a member) but its um....can I tell you on the friendship blog? I don't want anyone to know it that I don't know k?
oh, yea, sure cept i actually have this blog blocked to everyone unless i invite them!!:)
Post a Comment