Thursday, March 12, 2009

BLAH that just about fits what I feel like right now ‘cept that I just giggled about it thinking over what I typed then I laughed just now ok I feel a little better but only a little I’m trying 2 do school work and I’m like I don’t know how to answer all these questions!!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH --------- blah~ *sigh* YI-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI ahh la la la la la la laaa

Oh the lady of the lea
fair and young and gay was she
beautiful exceedingly
the lady of the lea

many a wooer sought her hand
for she had gold and she had land
everything at her command
the lady of the lea

that’s what im thinkin ‘bout it is a song and it is in the book a lantern in her hand it is really good u should read it it is by bess streeter Aldrich and now what is bad is that I gotta answer some questions bout it that I don’t really know how to answer!!

0 comments: