Saturday, January 17, 2009

Paste these into your browser to see some AMAZING drawings. There are lots more, but these are my favorite.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eajr/556708057/in/photostream/

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7848789

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eajr/show/with/2084378435/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eajr/show/with/2084378435/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eajr/show/with/2084378435/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eajr/show/with/2084378435/

14 comments:

B.L.S. said...

Nice pictures, or drawings. Oops, sorry. Let me introduce myself. I am Mac, and i have been writing on Jincy's blog.

Lindsay said...

oh i know. i saw you on victoria and karah's. they used to go to my PE, and they also go to the same piano as us. I saw your blog, and its nice to know that there are other christian bloggers.

Lindsay said...

...thanks for commenting

B.L.S. said...

Oh, yeah there are a lot of other bloggers that are christians. My dad, and some of my other friends.

B.L.S. said...

Yeah, blogging is fun. Some of my friends are also facebook people, but i do not favor it.

Lindsay said...

ya i know anyways...

B.L.S. said...

I am ready for a new post as soon as you could give me it...

B.L.S. said...

Oh, and about the silly random question, what i would say is a nasty snack. I'm always thinking about food and snacks.

Lindsay said...

Sure. And i am always (just about) thinking 'bout food too, LOL!

Lindsay said...

Oh, in the little search box at the top of the page, search macaw.

B.L.S. said...

Thank you. What is your favorite type of food?

Lindsay said...

hmm. i have no clue

Jincy said...

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate,

Yup those are pretty much my favorite foods!

NOTHING KEEPS ME AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!!!!!

(linz I know your laughing)

oh inside joke

Lindsay said...

LOL jincy, your so funny!!! yes, nothing keeps you from chocolate!!! LOL