I just did piano with my little sister, Autumn. She is four, and I am her home teacher. She is doing really good. She loves to play Jingle Bells. A while before that, I did my piano. I am working very hard to perfect Carol of the Bells. It is kinda complicated, at least the left hand is. I am just learning the left hand, so I am really trying hard to put both hands together. I have mostly got it down, with only a couple kinks. I need to get it ready by Wednesday. We are having a performance at a nursing home, and the students are all playing Christmas songs. For the performance, Autumn is playing Angels we have Heard on High, and my other sister Maegan (she's eight) is playing Jingle Bells. I will try to post all of us playing our recital songs.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment